Copyediting, substantive editing, and proofreading services for businesses, nonprofits, and individuals
- Areas of particular interest: Food and cooking, Housing, Solar energy, Geography, Maps, France and French language, Biography, History
- Available to work pro bono on position papers or white papers for nonprofits
APPRECIATION FROM A CLIENT: “We’ve been going through your edits, and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate them. The ferreting out of missing words, the stronger sentence construction, the consistency in tone and vocabulary — this is going to be one of the stronger pieces we’ve put out in a while, thanks to you.” Northern California affordable housing nonprofit, December 2016
- UC Berkeley Extension, Professional Sequence in Editing, 2016
- Experience in consulting, business, nonprofits, municipal government
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Arts in Geography
My editorial eye for detail was honed through years of experience as a practicing cartographer.
Clients find me knowledgeable, pleasant to work with, and enthusiastic about editing.
CONTACT INFO AND SCHEDULING: Please contact me at editing.steve"at"gmail.com to discuss your project or for more details.
Quick turnarounds offered, but longer time frames preferred.
Thank you for visiting!